The Atherton Dames raise funds to support Holbrook-Palmer Park.
We have changed our name to the Friends of Holbrook-Palmer Park.
Stay tuned for our new Web site coming soon!
Come to our next community event!
Easter Egg Hunt
- Gerald the Magician
- Face painting and balloons by Joanna & Gigi
- Photos with Easter Bunny (bring your camera)
- Meet local firemen and Atherton police
- Meet the mayor of Atherton
- Mini cupcakes, frozen yogurt, coffee & bagels
- Please walk or carpool--limited parking available
What: Children under 10 are invited to hunt for thousands of treat-filled eggs!
Prizes for finding the 3 Golden Eggs!
Limit of 12 eggs per child.
Bring your own Easter basket.
When: Saturday, April 4, 2015
Where: Holbrook-Palmer Park
150 Watkins Avenue, Atherton
Time: Gates open 9:30 am – noon
Hunt starts promptly at 10:15 am